Fall Semester: September 19th, 2016 to Friday February 3rd, 2016
Online Registration Begins at 8:30pm on Wednesday September 14th, 2016.
Sponsored by the PS 158 Parents’ Association
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE CATALOG
PS 158 Family Guide
To Purchasing School Supplies
Thank you for all your support and generosity, we are looking forward to a great year!
Please use your child’s 2016-2017 grade and teacher information and follow the instructions below.
Steps to Find Your Child’s Amazon School Lists:
1. Login to your Amazon account (if you do not have an Amazon account, please create a free account)
2. On the top right of the Amazon home screen, select “Lists” and then select “School Lists”
3. Under “Parents” on the left, select “Find School List by School”
4. Type in “PS 158” (there must be a space between “PS” and “158”) and select “Search for School”
5. “PS 158 BAYARD TAYLOR SCHOOL” will come up on the bottom of the screen. Then select “View Lists for PS 158 Bayard Taylor” to the right
6. Find your child’s 2016-2017 grade and teacher
7. You will have the option to select your child’s classroom “Supply List” and/or “Wish List.” Please see information below detailing the process for each list ~
See you on September 8th!!
If you need to call the school over the summer, please call Mary Semack, the Parent Coordinator, (212) 744-6562 ext 2102 or email her at email@example.com. The Main Office is closed and no one is available to answer the phone or retrieve messages. Thank you.
If you are zoned for and plan to have your child attend PS 158, and have not yet registered your child for the 2016-2017 school year, we will be open for registration:
August 30th and 31st from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm.
Free Summer Meals Starts June 29, 2016. Breakfast and lunch continues beyond the scheduled instructional school year from June 29th to September 2nd. Our Summer Meals Program is available at hundreds of public schools, community pool centers, New York City Housing Authority complexes, Libraries, and other locations around the city. No registration, documentation, or ID is required to receive a free breakfast or lunch meal to all children 18 years old and under. Please note there is no service on July 4th & July 6th.
Click here for more information.