A friendly reminder -
The Main Office is not staffed during the summer months.
If you need to reach someone at PS 158, please call the main number, (212) 744-6562 and enter extension 2102 for the Parent Coordinator, Mary Semack.
You can also email the Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be registering students on August 26th and August 27th between 10:00 am and 12:00 pm.
- You must bring the following documentation and proof of residency with you when enrolling in a NYC public school.
- If you are enrolling in a zoned school, bring the documents to the school.
- If you are visiting an Enrollment Office, bring the documents to the office.
- Bring your child/children with you when registering.
- Chancellor’s Regulation A-101 includes further details about enrolling in an NYC public school.
- Child’s birth certificate or passport as proof of age
- Immunization records
- Latest report card/transcript (if available)
- Individualized Education Program (IEP) and/or 504 Accommodation Plan (if applicable and available)
- Required Proof of NYC Residence (any two of the following):*
- Utility bill (gas or electric) for the residence issued by National Grid (formerly Keyspan), Con Edison, or the Long Island Power Authority (for the Rockaways); must be dated within the past 60 days
- Water bill for the residence; must be dated within the past 90 days
- Original lease agreement, deed, or mortgage statement for the residence
- Current property tax bill for the residence
- Official payroll document from an employer (example: payroll receipt); must be dated within the past 60 days
- Document or letter from a federal, state, or local government agency indicating the resident’s name and address (example: document from Internal Revenue Service (IRS), City Housing Authority, the Administration for Children’s Services (ACS)); must be dated within the past 60 days
* If you are not the leaseholder of your residence, you must submit a Residency Affidavit (see Chancellor’s Regulation A-101
, page 20).
Back to Top
To take part in the bulk supplies program, click on the link below to be connected to the online school store. Click on the School Supplies tab.
Want to learn more about Kindergarten at PS 158? Take a look at our Kindergarten FAQs ... Read more...
To give to the PS 158 Contribution Fund, go to the PS 158 online store: ps158store.com.